VelociRAX makes storing and transporting bikes easy and seamless, from your garage to your vehicle to the trailhead, so you can spend more time doing what you love — riding.
No Rider Left Behind
Packed with features and with up to 7 bike capacity, everyone rides together.
VelociRAX offers the only self-lowering hitch mount bike rack that provides the easiest vehicle access and the simplest roll in and roll out bike loading in the industry, both on the car and in the garage. Impeccable quality. Unmatched features. Superior value. VelociRAX Rack’em Fast and enjoy the ride.
- A VelociRAX hitch mount vertical bike rack that can carry up to 7 bikes, depending on the model.
- Garage mounting kit - rack your bikes in the garage as well! It's a classic 2 in 1.
- Integrated hydraulic dampers for easy hinging - self lowering.
- 1/2 inch keyed hitch lock
- Built-in anti-rattle system (eliminates hitch slop and excess movement)
- VelociRAX straps
- All vehicle racks are hitch mount bike racks.
We call it Roll-in/roll-out loading and it's one of the best things about a VelociRAX hitch rack!
- Roll the front tire up and into the tire basket
- Lay the tire against the basket by turning the handlebars to the right
- Route the VelociRAX strap through the tire and rack then secure to the strap anchor
- Secure the rear tire to the bottom bar in the same manner
- Check out our video to see this in action
- With a few wrenches and 30-60 minutes, you'll have your VelciRAX hitch rack assembled and be ready to load bikes and head out!
Swing Aways and other hitch adaptors should be used with brake levers engaged to reduce motion between bike and rack. We make a hitch extender with built-in anti-rattle for secure extension. Check them out here.
- All steel construction
- High strength hardware
- Outdoor, sandblasted, durable powder coated finish
- High strength UV tested rubber straps
- Bike weight capacity of 230 lbs per rack
- Engineered, designed and tested in overloaded conditions and proven on thousands of miles of rugged dirt roads, city streets and highway use.
- Requires a 2" (50mm) Class III hitch with capacity of 500 lbs
- 3 3/8" (86mm) depth past center of hitch pin hole is required to insert a VelociRAX
- Securely holds Mountain, Road, BMX, Kids, Fat Bikes, eBikes and more. eBikes need batteries removed and brake levers engaged for best results.
-Easily fits all major tire diameters and sizes
- 29", 27.5", 26", 24", 20" (20" may require an extra strap on the tire basket as needed. See tire fit on the rack finder page.)
- 3" Plus to 700cc x 23mm
- 5" fat tires (with optional accessory)